Monday, April 19, 2010

Sweet Spring!


We are thoroughly enjoying Spring in Louisiana. Cory and I are convinced after living here a full year that this is the best time of the year weather-wise. We celebrated Maggie's 3rd b-day last week and for the most part it was outside. It was a lovely day! My friend Beth and I actually hosted a joint birthday party for our little ones turning three. Her daughter Macy's birthday is literally one week before Maggie's.

So . . .

We rented a bounce house (princess castle), because it was the right thing to do.

There were outdoor games and a little froggy craft.


We served pizza, salad and fruit k'bobs.



Our friend Lauren graciously made a Frog cake for us. It was adorable!!

We honestly all enjoyed ourselves!!




It may be one of my favorite parties we've ever had! Maybe it was the company, the weather, not having to do it all ourselves. I don't know, but it was really a fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment