Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The "T" List

Things the Thompsons' are thankful for:
(to be added to over the next few days leading up to Thanksgiving 2009)
-70 degree weather at Thanksgiving
-a 2 yr old that still naps (most days)
- the feta and pesto torte that is in my freezer - yum!
-Cory's job
-the joy of sisterhood
-the safe arrival of Mom and Dad
-no major travel delays
-mom's homemade potpouri simmering on my stove
-pumpkin pecan pies - one to give away, one to keep
-Ashley's grandmother's egg-free spice cake recipe
-no wait at Hannah Jane's allergist appointment
-that Ella was not seriously hurt when she fell off of Tana on the trail ride today
-fresh oranges from the Frasiers
-Mr. James and his daughter Faye
-Winn Dixie's thawed and ready to cook turkeys
-the anticipation of Thanksgiving day
-the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade
- Cory taking over the project of preparing and cooking the turkey
- my family and being healthy
-my Lord and savior Jesus Christ
-God's grace
-a wonderful meal
-having my dad at another Thanksgiving
-help cleaning up after dinner
-my amazing husband

Hannah Jane:
-school
-family

Ella:
-horses
-my friends and family

Nana:Retirement from 33 years of school teaching! My teacher's pension! God's best gift: His Son, Jesus Christ. Our amazing children and grandchildren - The Thompson Family!

Grandy:
My amazing family, my country and freedom, our soldiers who sacrifice and fight to keep our freedoms, my work, my health and my time with my very favorite grandchildren: Ella, Hannah Jane and Maggie in Louisiana for Thanksgiving 2009, daughter Emily and son-in-law Cory.



1 comment:

  1. Thankful for you my dear friend...thanks for the card...it made my day! Happy Thanksgiving!! :)

    ReplyDelete